Market access, to smooth European SMEs gaining access to international public projects, GOOSE is organizing Meet-the-partner events, already generating business for European SMEs!
- 10-12nd of May 2023, GOOSE held its first Business mission to Serbia: gathering up to 8 European SMEs, 6 from Croatia, 1 from Flanders, and 1 from Estonia; they meet with officers from Serbian administration, international organizations, such as the World Bank and the EBRD, as well as local experts in Tendering in Public projects locally.
As a follow up of the Mission GOOSE is going to organize B2B-B2G online meetings after the summer break.
- 29-02nd of June 2023, GOOSE held its second Business mission to Colombia: 14 companies have been part of it, 10 of which with already a foot in the region, 12 being from Catalonia and 2 from Flanders. Core of it was GOOSE’s stand in Smart City Expo Bogotá, on 31-02nd of June, including a catalogue presenting “Soluciones europeas” (European solutions). Besides it, firms met with up to 8 ministries, or relevant public organizations. The success of the mission has translated into: more than 14 meetings per company, on average; up to 36 leads generated, of which 21 within the public sphere; and a valuation of the stand of 4.2 over 5.
- Week of the 25th of June 2023, GOOSE is planning its thirds Business mission to Norway: benefiting from Oslo Innovation Week, we expect gathering firms offering top-notch solutions for such a challenging market.
Registrations opening very soon!
- Smart Cities Challenges 2023! in Barcelona’s Smart City Expo World Congress on November 07-09th 2023. GOOSE, led by Catalonia Trade and Investment, is organizing Fira de Barcelona’s top networking event. Amongst other activities, we will organize the Cities’ Challenges Workshops, on Thursday 09th , gathering public officers and integrators, matching them with potential Solution providers from the 4 partners’ countries.
B2MATCH platform ready on July 14th.
- Missions to Vietnam, Japan and Chile to be set during the first quarter of 2024.
- Additionally, GOOSE offers follow-up services on an individual basis, after specific request on any market/tender of their interest. We will involve our specialized Country desks in the target countries to analyse the real potential in the field, giving feedback with recommendations and next steps.
We may also implement workplans on an individual basis: to set an agenda of contacts; to seek partners, distributors; to offer ad-hoc help within a process of bidding to a tender; etc.