We are pleased to invite you to join us in a business mission to Colombia, with a focus on public procurements. The mission takes place during Smart City Expo Bogota.
GOOSE’S UPCOMING MISSION TO COLOMBIA WILL CONSIST OF:
- EARLY MAY: Group webinar on Do’s and Don’ts of Doing business in Colombia
- MID MAY: Catalogue of European solutions ready to disseminate
- MONDAY 29/MAY – FRIDAY 02/JUNE: onsite program in Bogota
- MID JUNE: Group webinar on follow-up and next steps
- MONDAY 29/MAY – TUESDAY 30/MAY:
- 09:00 – 17:00: Group meetings in Bogotá includng Multilateral/National Development Banks, Municipality, Ministries, Public agencies, and Tutorial on Bidding in Colombia, etc.
- Companies will be able to give an elevator pitch after officers’ presentations
- WEDNESDAY 31/MAY – FRIDAY 02/JUNE:
- 09:00 – 17:00: Attendance to Smart City Expo Bogotá & B2Bs
- Selected companies might participate in panel discussions proposed by SCEB
- Registration deadline is 14th April
- Final selection of participants will be done by the GOOSE consortium, according to their internationalization potential
Target segments: Smart lighting; Infrastructure; Smart mobility; Energy efficiency; Renewable energies; Water; Waste; Cybersecurity; Hospitals. Companies from other target sectors of GOOSE, are also welcome to apply.
- Suggested hotel: NH Bogotá Urban 93 Royal
- Suggested arrival in Bogotá : on Sunday, 28th May
- Departure: according to own preference
- Participants will pay for their accommodation and travel expenses.
FREE OF CHARGE FOR THE PARTICIPANTS:
- Business program: group meetings and elevator pitch to public officers
- B2Bs, room for meetings
- Joint booth in Smart City Expo
- Possibility to participate in panel discussions during the Expo
- Exclusive catalogue “European Solutions”