We invite you to the webinar on public procurement in Japan on 31st of May at 9.30 AM CEST/10.30 am EEST.
This year we bring you a series of webinars to take a closer look at the public procurement opportunities and peculiarities in our target countries.
In the webinar, we focus on the Japanese market.
1. Welcome and introduction
2. Welcome by Mr. Dirk DE RUYVER, Economic Representative / Mr. Vincent GOOSSENS from Flanders Investment & Trade Tokyo
Support for tender participation in Japan
3. Mr. Illka SAARINEN, Counsellor, Trade Section, Delegation of the European Union to Japan
Public Procurement overview on the current state of the European Partnership Agreement between EU and Japan and opportunities for European companies in the field of public procurement
4. Mr. Lyckle GRIEK, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation, Japan Tax & Public Procurement Helpdesk
The dos and don’ts of bidding for government contracts in Japan
5. Mr. Jakob CORNIDES / Mr. Bojan PAVLEK
New Acces2Procurement tool of the European Commission
6. Testimonial by the company
Questions and Answers