We invite you to the webinar on public procurement in Japan on 31st of May at 9.30 AM CEST/10.30 am EEST.
This year we bring you a series of webinars to take a closer look at the public procurement opportunities and peculiarities in our target countries.
In the webinar, we focus on the Japanese market.
1. Welcome and introduction
2. Welcome by Mr. Dirk DE RUYVER, Economic Representative / Mr. Vincent GOOSSENS from Flanders Investment & Trade Tokyo
Support for tender participation in Japan
3. Mr. Lyckle GRIEK, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation, Japan Tax & Public Procurement Helpdesk on the do’s and don’ts of bidding for government contracts in Japan
4. Mr. Illka SAARINEN, Counsellor, Trade Section, Delegation of the European Union to Japan Public Procurement: latest developments in the tendering of offshore wind energy projects
5. Mr. Bojan PAVLEK on the new Acces2Procurement tool of the European Commission
6. Testimonial by the company
Questions and Answers