Is your company interested in Norway? Have you ever considered entering Norway via public tenders? Why is it worth spending the time and resources to participate in Norwegian public tenders?
Public procurement constitutes approximately 16% of GDP in Norway. The tender process has a high level of transparency and integrity. Public procurements in Norway are not only for Norwegian companies, but also for all the others to take advantage of.
Come and explore in this webinar, what are the opportunities and peculiarities in Norwegian tenders. Hear some success stories from Estonian companies, get some tips and tricks to write a successful bid, and learn how the EU funded project GOOSE can help YOUR company to successfully tender in Norway. We have some great tools and services on offer!
COME AND JOIN OUR FREE WEBINAR on 20th APRIL, 10AM – CET (11AM – EET).
REGISTER VIA LINKEDIN EVENT: https://bit.ly/3uhbCmi
- Introduction of the GOOSE project (10 min), Flanders Investment and trade (FIT)
- Tips on how to successfully participate in public procurements and write bids (10 min), Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ECCI)
- Norwegian public procurement opportunities and peculiarities (30 min), RYTE VENCKUVIENE, Export Adviser of Enterprise Estonia in Norway
- Success stories of Estonian companies
- What services and tools GOOSE offers to companies who would like to participate in public procurements? Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Questions / Answers