We invite you to the webinar on public procurement in Vietnam on 8th of June at 10 am CEST/11 am EEST.
This year we bring you a series of webinars to take a closer look at the public procurement opportunities and peculiarities in our target countries.
In the webinar, we focus on the Vietnamese market
– Welcome and introduction to Goose by Mr. Victor MERCE, Accío
– Welcome by Mrs. Eve Devoldere, Economic Representative from Flanders Investment & Trade Hanoi
Support for European tender participation in Vietnam
– “Public Procurement in Vietnam – Engagement of private sector and SMEs” by Ms. Bui Bich Phuong, EY Vietnam (other attendants: Ms. Nguyen Thu Hang, Mr. Nguyen Viet Long)
– Testimonial by Mr. Patrick Swartenbroeckx of Hydroscan
– Testimonial by Mr. Ides Bauwens of Nazca Maps
– Tips on how to successfully participate in public procurements and write bids, by Mrs. Merit Fimberg-Espuch, Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– GOOSE’s Tools and Services to Tender abroad, by Mr. Oriol Martinez, ACCIÓ’s HQ in Barcelona
– Question and Answer
*Agenda is subject to change.
Working language: English.
Webinar is free of charge.